Today's Fun Monday Hostess is the lovely Kitten. She has asked for us to tell the story of our home and road and that pictures would be nice to go with the story.I said in my October View FM that "The road to nowhere leads to me." It still does. I had a lot going on this weekend so I for got to take pictures of my wintry road and house. I have a couple shots you haven't seen so bare with me.
We moved into our current home one year and 5 months ago. It was built in 1999. We are the 3rd owners. Our home is located in what I call a subdivision. Thankfully not one of those subdivisions where you drive through and every home looks the same. The homes around us look similar but not the same. All of the roads in our subdivision start with the letter S. You could defiantly get lost and confused out here. But there is only one entry and exit road to the subdivision, you would find it again eventually!
Here is the front of our house...
This is looking down our front yard, you can see our street...
Just a friendly reminder...I asked the question during my sign up week if we should have FM on the upcoming holiday Mondays. I thought it was even steven...half for skipping both the other half for skipping X-mas Eve but having a FM on New Year's Eve. So we are skipping FM for the 24th. There WILL be a FM for the 31st for anyone interested and able to play. Peter has graciously volunteered to host. We understand that some might not be able to play and that is Ok! I think Peter said he was going to make it an easy one!
Now head back over to Kitten's to read and see more FM player's homes and roads.
27 comments:
Holy crap! You're house could just as well be on the Central Coast where our place is! There are quite a few that look exactly like it. It's a very popular style.
I like the countryside around your house, too. I could live there.
Sure looks nicer than Suburbia Kaytabug, thanks for the mention of Monday 31, we'll see who wants to play soon enough.
Wow, I love all the green. You have a very cute house. I love wooden homes. Thanks for hosting. :D
Derrrr. Can you tell I was up with a sick child last night. I do love all the green and space at your house, but the other part of the above comment was for Kitten.
You forgive me though don't you?
;)
You have a beautiful house and a very lovely view. I should be able to do the 31st. Can't wait to see what Peter has in store!
Wow! I love that view!
I always wonder what goes into the meetings when they decide what to name streets. Like, was the letter "s" on sale that week? ;-)
You have a lovely home.
Your home is so cute! And I agree with the others....you have a beautiful view.
You are smart to have TWO garage doors instead of just one big one. Just a tip I learned from my contractor!
I like your view. I'm happy they kept or have planted so many trees. :) I hate it when neighborhoods look barren.
That's a really lovely view.
beautiful view. i love all the greenery, too!
I like the look! The "California" subdivision is so depressing - each house looking the same. I like uniqueness.
Dreaming What Ifs...
Oh, I like your house and subdivision. That is so beautiful with all the trees. We live out by our lonesome, a house every 1/4 mile or so.
What a beautiful view from your home! Enjoy!
Love the views from your home. We live in a one way in neighborhood too. Our house is only 12 yrs old but most of them were built in the 60s and 70s. such a great place to raise a family.
You have a pretty outlook at the front of your house. It looks a nice place to get lost in!!
Doesn't all that green look nice? You live in a very pretty area. (I'll pretend there's no snow or ice or the ground right now).
Love the green grass! Great pics. :D
I love all the green and the gentle slope. I know not everything in Kansas is flat, but try to find a neighborhood in Wichita that slopes like that! It looks like such a lovely, peaceful neighborhood.
I do love that jolly little elf at the top of your page, too:o)
your view is really nice. it is really green...we have really white and icy.
kerith
http://momdumchronicles.blogspot.com
It looks like a very nice house and community. You seem to have a big yard.
I think I will have some time for Fun Monday on the 31st. I was way to swamped last week, so couldn't sign up for yours. I did do a post and sent people your way, and then on Thursday did a Thursday Thirteen on my winter decorations.
Thanks for hosting last week even though I couldn't participate.
I have our winner post up!
Looks nice and cozy!
nikki
Wow, what a lovely house and a wonderful view you have!
Nice view, and a yard!
Post a Comment