Monday, December 31, 2007

Fun Monday Funnies

This is the last Fun Monday for 2007 and it is being hosted by Peter over at Holties House. He has asked to see our favorite cartoon or a funny joke. He added later to hit us with your best selection, that's good for me!

I had to dig deep into my inbox and I picked some of my most favorite images.

Something you don't see everyday! Good way to keep score don't you think?!

Now for my favorite Redneck photos of 2007!

A Rednecks dog house.

Redneck Pet Carrier
Redneck Doorbell
Redneck Palm Pilot
Redneck GrillThat is a 2 for one actually. Where ever you are Melissa, this one's for you! Who knew those hobo carts could cook for themselves?!! Scary!

Happy Last FM of 2007 everyone! As far as I know Peter hasn't had any volunteers to be the host for the First FM of 2008. If you want to be the one go leave him a comment or send him an email. Lisa and all her Chaos is hosting Next weeks Fun Monday. Don't forget to go check out list of participants and their favorite funnies. The list is in the post below Peters funnies. Have a Happy New Year Everyone!!!

23 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

LOL on the redneck pet carrier! I'm spewing my o j all over this morning. And the car fender? Too danged funny. I gotta remember that one.

- - -
Did you know why the Nativity Scene cannot be displayed in D.C.? Because no one can find 3 wise men OR a virgin!!!!

Mine's posted! Come laugh with me today!!!

kitten said...

Omgees! Too funny!
Happy New Year!

Molly said...

I think that we are about to see WTF gas prices in 2008. However, I hope that your year is fabulous.

Kim said...

That shopping cart one is too funny. Unfortunately, I am acquainted with people who probably do that!

Sauntering Soul said...

If I ever see that deer butt doorbell, I think I'll just knock instead. Ewwwwww. So funny!

Happy New Year!

Retrohipster said...

Amazing that we have never caught the cats in a beer case yet!!! For my birthday can I have an iFruit? Hootin' Anni

Tiggerlane said...

Some great ones - and yeah, I think I've seen that redneck dog house in these parts.

Fianna said...

My cats must be rednecks. They fight over the 12 packs. Too funny!

Sandy said...

I love the pics! Thanks.

ChrisB said...

I love these all very funny.I don't think I'll race the dog!!
Happy New Year.

Robinella said...

Girl, those all cracked me up! I was going to say my favorite one was...but I can't choose just one. thanks for the laughs today.

alisonwonderland said...

very funny! thanks for the laughs today! happy monday, and happy new year!

Junebug said...

Oh my God, every one of those were hilarious, they just kept getting better and better. The German Shepherd one was great!

Peter said...

Very funny lot of 'toons kaytabug, thanks.

Alison said...

Those are great!! I love the redneck ones..

the planet of janet said...

love the gas prices. unfortunately it cuts a little close to the bone, doncha think? *shudder*

happy new year!

Attie said...

For Fricken funny ones!!!!!!!!!!!

Kila said...

LOL, those were good!

Somehow I forgot about Fun Monday this week! I didn't seem like a Monday, due to the holiday!

Happy New Year to you!

Unknown said...

Oh I don;t think I would ever ring that doorbell!

And I think my hubby needs that chart on his car, so far he's hit one guy on a bike. Ouch!

Anonymous said...

I love the German Shepard sign!

Happy New Year babe!

Mariposa said...

LOL...this crack me up!

Jenni said...

Hey! A portable grill that you can also haul your camping gear in. What a great idea!

Pamela said...

that portable grill is number 1 ... hands down.

We should start a new company, just to recycle old shopping karts.