1. I really believe that if your are truly working out, that some of the faces you make are some of the same faces you make during sex.
2.Turn on the fucking AC people. I sweat enough working out on my own, I don't need to do it in a Sauna!
3. Why must they put mirrors in front of the ellipticals and treadmills and other cardio equipment? I do NOT care to see how beet red my face is getting. I do not need to pay attention to my form.
4. I give major kudos to the obese lady that showed up to walk the treadmill. You go girl. Don't give up!
5. I remembered why I do not like going to the gym. I can NOT turn off my people watching.
6. Ladies, everyone can tell when you do not wear a sports bra. I don't care what size titties you have a proper sports bra prevents the jiggly bounce.
7. Why did I step on the scale at the gym? WHY? At least I know my starting point, and there was no sad mwah, mwah, mwah music like there is when the Wii Fit tells me I'm a chunky bitch.
Please go over to my J's Planet and leave a comment to win a poster size print of your favorite photo. Go now! Time is running out. The deadline to enter is Sunday March 29 at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.
8 comments:
The answer to #3 is so that you can see those faces you talked about in #1. Yeah, 'cause you've always wanted to know what that looks like! Personally, I'd rather remain ignorant on this topic. I'm sure those faces can't be sexy.
For some of us, wearing a proper sports bra means looking completely flat chested. If I have to look at myself in a mirror while I exercise, I don't want to see my squished titties making me look like an aged 10-year-old girl. That is not motivating in the least.
Both of the above paragraphs explain my main reason for not wanting to work out in public.
hehehe....you said titties..hehehe
I've always thought there is some kind of narcissism associated with those guys that watch themselves exercise in front of mirrors.
Amen!
Except for the sports bra. I am with Janet. There is no reason for my itty bitty titties to be squished. They are not a bouncing no matter what bra I wear. Sad sad flat chested Fianna.
I have decided that the gym is better in the morning than evening, because there are fewer people to watch in the morning. The night people - wackos.
# 1 cracked me up!
I would have to wear 5 sports bras layered on top of each other to control the bouncing that goes on with me. Just one more reason I don't go to the gym and work out in front of others.
I always feel bad when I see some really fat person at the gym because I know they think "look - all these people are staring at me and thinking look at the fatty on the treadmill." I hate the people-watching. And mirrors. *shudder*
I wish we lived closer together so we could hit the gym together. :) I so agree with your points! And especially because of my sex-face I do not want a mirror in front of me. :) Luckily I just leave my glasses in the car and close my eyes. Hmmm, even more like sex face. :)
I'd rather have a root canal, and then walk home through a dark and spooky woods in the midst of a thunderstorm, than work out in a gym.
But I would like to buy a Wii, for working out here at home. I'd need to add on a work-out room to this house for some privacy, though! No way I'm working out in our small living room in front of the boys.
You go, girl!
Post a Comment