Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Have you seen my remote?

If life could just be more like  The Upside Down Show, I'd be thrilled!!!
All I really want is the remote.
Life seems to be going by so fast, like someone has pressed the Fast Forward button on my remote. I did not give anyone permission to touch my remote! Back off!!!

When we moved here last December, I remember driving around looking at the bare trees trying to imagine what it would look like when they would be full of green leaves. That wasn't hard to do, we have lived here before. I feel like it was just a couple of months ago when the landscape was all Spring, and now it's all Fall!  Why is time moving at hyper-speed?! I feel like the boys just started school the other day but it's already October, soon to be mid-October. Speaking of mid-October, the Teen will be turning 14 in just 5 days. WHERE IS THE TIME GOING?!?!?!? WHY is it going so FAST?!?!?! I want time to slow down.
I really want it to slow down over the next couple of months. Hubby will be leaving again. Yes, he just got back, at least it feels like that. Gone a year, home a year and one month, gone a year. He hasn't been to one of the sandy countries in over 5 years, almost 6. That's just the "powers that be" saying he's due to go back. Once he leaves time can go by as fast as it possibly can. But, I know it won't. It will crawl, slowly by.
Life; in slow-motion.  Just not when I want it to be.

1 comment:

Kila said...

Happy 14th Birthday! (My oldest turned 14 in May.) Is your 14 yr old taller than you?

Sorry to hear hubby will be leaving again. I appreciate him stepping up to do it. Enjoy your time together!