Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Before and After

Before braces

After braces

Middle Man is a lefty. His handwriting can use improvement. I had mentioned that we will be doing handwriting practice worksheets every school night to improve his handwriting. I mentioned it during his spelling "pretest".  When he's done I write the words correctly and he has to write the words that he misses 3 times. 

Spelling "pretest" (before)

Missed words practice (after)



That little shit!  He can write nice and neat. He chooses not to! 

Here comes 10 more grey hairs!

3 comments:

Fianna said...

He looks great! Was that first set of homework to be turned in? Surprised schools make him even write anymore! ;)

Kila said...

Love the updated picture!

I understand about the writing. It drives me crazy when my boys don't bother to write neatly.

Robinella said...

Part of the handwriting issue is that he is concentrating on spelling. That takes a lot of effort. The same with original writing. When they are concentrating on putting words on paper fresh from their minds, spelling, grammar and handwriting go out the window - which is why we usually do rough drafts.

He's a handsome young man. before and after. :o)