Friday, February 19, 2010

Bring it Wampa

This young Jedi in training is ready!
Bring on the Wampa
I love how I can still see his face behind the blur of the "light saber." I love how the snow is flying off of his gloves. I can hear the "light saber" noise he was making.

This one's a keeper!!


9 comments:

Jenni said...

That is pretty cool. Cute pic of Mouth:o)

Sandy said...

denifinitely a keeper...the kiddo and the pic!

Sandy said...

denifitely? you know that I meant definitely, right?

Unknown said...

Good shot! And holy cow the snow! Come to Texas. It is supposed to be 60+ here today!!

Kila said...

LOL, cute.

My boys have been through countless lightsabers!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Molly said...

I can hear it too.

Frenchgirlrn said...

I LOVE this!!!

the planet of janet said...

awesome!

great shot!