I thought I'd share my favorites, just in case you didn't watch, or were watching and just couldn't hold it any longer and missed it.
I could NOT remember what this commercial was for until I searched for it to share!!
I LOVE Betty White!!!
I think Doritos hit a home run with all of their commercials this year.
If for some reason none of these made you laugh(I've been told I have my own brand of funny) fear not, I have something else up my sleeve. No, it is not the trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine. Which reminds me, I have not shared that awesomeness with you. No matter how many times I have watched this trailer I still LMAO!! Enjoy!!
If for some reason none of these made you laugh(I've been told I have my own brand of funny) fear not, I have something else up my sleeve. No, it is not the trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine. Which reminds me, I have not shared that awesomeness with you. No matter how many times I have watched this trailer I still LMAO!! Enjoy!!
3 comments:
I never watch the Superbowl. I am going to have to watch Hot Tub Time Machine, though. Usually I just go to YouTube and find all the commercials the next Monday, but I've been busy. Thanks for rounding these up for me:o) The second Doritos commercial was my favorite.
i looooooove betty white. i want to be her when i grow up.
Good for a laff. Thanks :)
Post a Comment