(well this was supposed to be a scheduled post for midnight, somehow I unscheduled it without knowing that I did that. oops!)
Today is my birthday. Go ahead and hit play, enjoy the tune while you read.
You can help me have a good time!
Since today is my day, as a gift to me for my birthday I ask that if you are a lurker, one that stays hidden in the shadowy safety of your reader, click on through and leave me a comment today. No need to wish me a happy birthday. Just say Hi, Boo! or Fuck you! Something to let me know you read me, that you are here. Make it Anonymous, I'm not asking for your name. An itty bitty comment, that's all I want for my birthday. You could eat some cake in my honor too. I love cake. Cake and comments. All you non-lurkers, and sometimes lurkers leave me a comment too. Comment love. "All you need is love."
Thank me for the 2 ear worms, I don't care!
Have a great day because it's my day!!!
Big sloppy wet kisses!!! Muwah!
6 comments:
Just came over from Prairie Air's blog. You're birthday song is the one Jenni's dad used to play, really loud, to wake me up on my birthday! Hope your day was/is everything you want it to be.
Mary (Jenni's Mom), AKA Floberta
Happy Birthday to You. You Live in a Zoo. You Smell Like a Monkey. And You Look Like One Too.
Love you monkey!!
Happy Birthday you hot momma!! xoxo
Some time out in the future, there will be a mIlitary retirement that will kick in when you need it. I hated to be gone but now it is paying off gangbusters. I hated to say - don't get buried or married on drill day. If you do, I won't be there for 30 years. Now I can go where I want. Oh by the way, I thought that song was the one played by the bear at Chuckie Cheese. MUD
Happy birthday plus one day. Sorry I am late.
I'm always a day late to the party but I'm here too! :)
Post a Comment