Monday, January 11, 2010

Macro Monday Tulips


After the extreme cold weather we had this past week I needed to remind myself that warmer days are not that far away.

In 3 months I'll be seeing these beauties again.

Seeing these make me feel all warm inside. Knowing that spring is not as far off as it seems, warms my spirits.
I know mine is not a macro, but it is sorta close up. Want more Macro? Head to Lisa's and check out all the other participants!

12 comments:

Jenni said...

That's a bright, cheery start to my day!

jay said...

I'm looking forward to my tulips coming up again, too!

Those are very pretty, macro or not!

Maria said...

How nice to view some flowers in the middle of the winter. Thanks for the visit.

Amanda Moore said...

Very pretty, I am feeling warmer already!

Unknown said...

You have tulips?! No fair!! Beautiful!

Kim, USA said...

Same here, looking forward to see different colors of nature playing around. Thanks for sharing!

MacroMonday:Guess what?

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful, looks like I'm not the only one digging into the archives for warm spring photos. I posted daisies yesterday on my other blog.

The tulips are a wonderful sight on a cold, foggy day like today. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you again soon.
Judy, aka SquirrelQueen

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait. It's sooo cold. The best thing about your excellent photo is the lighting.

Teresa said...

The good thing about winter is that it makes spring all the sweeter. Your tulips make me long for crisp spring mornings. Gardening is my favorite thing so I really can't wait.

Gena @ thinking aloud said...

Wonderful tulips - they are so pretty!!!! Lovely pic!
Gena @ thinking aloud
ps. my macro is up too!

sunnymama said...

They are definitely worth looking forward to! Lovely flowers. :)

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Beautiful! Thank you, ma'am :)