I want to post more. I miss it. I miss you. For DAYS I've tried to write something and for the life of me I can't even string a flippin' bullet post together! I finally decided to just start writing and see what spews forth!!
I have made it 6 days sans hubby. I count the day he left because we parted at 6 AM! For the record 6 AM is too fucking early in the morning to say goodbye to the love of your life! I was an absolute mess standing outside the airport hugging him goodbye, tears and I'm sure some snot were streaming down my face. I HATE that I can not hold that shit in until he's walked away.
People say I'm strong, but I'm not that damn strong. I think that means I just love him too
damn much!!! ;-)
The week leading up to and the day of departure were the hardest for me. Although I did hang our outdoor X-mas lights the afternoon of Day 1. It was 70 degrees out! How could I not?! Even I impressed myself that day!! Day 2 through 6 have been surprisingly tear free. Well, except for yesterday. But I think that was due to weather and frustration with myself for feeling like a complete and utter failure with my kids. I'm so on EDGE. I feel like a huge ball of tension and stress. Any cry of "Mommy!" is more than likely snapped back with a yelling, or screaming
"WHAT?" One of the times I did that and MM said sadly,"I got two of my bonus words correct." I felt like the biggest piece of shit in the whole wide world. OK. That makes me tear up again!
I'm working on this. Change subject!
I have my very own dinner story to tell!! I know I'm no Janet, and if you haven't read her very latest Birthday Dinner post, leave NOW and go read it. Where have you been? Living under a rock? On with mine...
Last night my Mom took us out to eat. Mouth and MM wore their Packer jerseys to school yesterday. MM left his jacket on at the restaurant while Mouth chose to take his off. A couple had to walk past our table to be seated and the guy said, "Go Packers!!"
Mouth replied,"Yeah!(said like DUH!) They won last night(still said with an hint of DUH!)
The guy asked Mouth, "Did you watch the game?"
Mouth answered, "Yes, I did!"(sounded like You bet I did! With a hint of dumbass.)
Laughter all around.
The written word does not translate Mouth speak very well. He is extremely expressive with his annunciation and his tone. Not to mention you are missing his über animated facial expressions too! Gawd he was so adorable during that short exchange! I didn't expect him to answer the stranger, nor do it as comfortably as he did.
That boy's a natural.
Mouth and Middle Man
2 peas in a pod!
7 comments:
Well, hi there. Glad to hear you are keeping it together mostly and that your mom is there. Tell her HI!!
Adorable pics!!
Yay - you did it - you posted!!! They really do look like they're having a lot of fun in the pictures.
Aaron and Mouth need to get together and play. It would be a sarcasm fest.
Good on ya! good post... it was worth waiting for! heh heh
Cyalayta
Mal :)
hugs hugs hugs ... and much love, my friend.
those boys are too cute for words.
LOVE the new look!
It sounds like you're doing very well actually! The boys would fit right in up here! lol :) *hugs* PS Quit beating up on yourself, it's all good!
Post a Comment