Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lost Files part 3

More photos from my look back in my photo archives. More laughter at my kids expense! In case you missed them, here's Part 1 and Part 2. (Fianna, part 3 was completed before I even posted part 2...funny that you noticed M.M. on the shelf in part 2! I didn't even notice it.)


Going...

Going...

Shelved.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute.

Jenni said...

Looks like a great place to curl up--if you can fit.

Sauntering Soul said...

It looks like your boys have a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Love when they find those nooks. What are you doing these days besides reminiscing?

Anonymous said...

Oh and btw, everytime my baby does something big boyish, I realize it's over. They are all grown up. Wah!!!

Pamela said...

I'd like a little book end like that in my libary. (:

Unknown said...

How cute!! I love looking back in the archives!

the planet of janet said...

what did you file that under in the card catalog?

(oh wait. am i showing my age by making a dewey decimal system joke?)