Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
Friday, April 24, 2009
Lost Files
I was going through my archived photos and came across some photos that I had totally forgotten about!
These made me laugh out loud! I might have even snorted! That is middle man when he was 18 months old, laughing and smiling right along with the bozo that was taking his photo!
What's really funny is that they usually don't know they have a bugger bubble. They just keep laughing because you are laughing, meanwhile the bubble is getting bigger and bigger. Great photos from the Bozo. :o)
6 comments:
that is ... um ... delicious.
What's really funny is that they usually don't know they have a bugger bubble. They just keep laughing because you are laughing, meanwhile the bubble is getting bigger and bigger. Great photos from the Bozo. :o)
That's a keeper.
what does he have to say about it now?
Ewww. As someone working on her 3rd week of blowing my own snot bubbles, eww.
Ewwwwwwww!!!
Post a Comment