Did you know that you can take a bunch of Capri Sun pouches and turn them into bags, backpacks, lunch bags and other stuff? That is called repurposing. Mouth's preschool collects them and turns them in to a company that turns them into new things.They give them a new life. I like this very much, so I have been collecting them all year and I've had my girlfriend save them for me too.
This morning I cut off the tops and have rinsed a sink full of flat Capri Sun pouches. That is a lot of damn pouches. I still have more that I need to cut and rinse. I think a sink full is enough for one day.

Care to guess how many pouches are in that sink?
7 comments:
I'm guessing 25. I've seen some of the purses, and they're actually kind of cute. I even bought some Capri Sun to make one for Na once, but then never got around to doing it. It was the only time I think I've ever bought those drink pouches.
Wowser! That is a lot of Capri Sun! 40?
I have seen lots of purses made out of cans and license plates, but not Capri Suns.
Yes - I have a bag made from them! I get lots of comments from people. (of course, I didn't make it - I bought it).
I've seen bags made from them too and think they're cute.
I'm going to guess 50 are in your sink.
I guess it depends on the size of the bag! They are quite small So I guess it takes a lot I'll say 30 or maybe even 50. See I haven't a clue LOL.
This is a similar system to Doy bags done by Philippine women, that I bought a couple of years ago.
47.
happy to see them being recycled.
hmm... looks like about 10 or 12 per level. guessing about 5 or 6 levels...
um... 75?
Post a Comment