To quote some vintage Sesame Street,"One of these things is not like the others..." So what if what I want to do is similar to those "others". I don't follow rules to well. I have been know to follow "others" from time to time, but mostly because I don't like feeling left out, or like I'm missing out. Example: Nablopomo. You will see I didn't do it this year and was actually glad I missed out! I did participate in Fun Monday,and will again for the
2nd Anniversary, but there really aren't rules for Fun Monday and like the
Great Magnificent Swampy says, "Rules are meant to be broken."
So after all the wonderful comments in my last post I have this to say, " But one of these kids is doing her own thing..." That is just what I am going to do, Sesame Street style, just like I've always done, well almost always!!
Thanks to
Burgh Baby(or should I say Burgh Baby's Mom?) for the title of these posts that will air on Fridays. You know what? If you think this is a fun idea and want to humiliate yourself too, then please feel free to do it too. As I learned today I am not the only doh'tard out there that is willing to post embarrassing photos of oneself weekly. I also learned that brilliance lies in all of us...dormant in some but it is still there.
On with the show! What to show, what to show...oh the possibilities are endless!!

Humiliating? No. But it went with my Sesame Street theme that I seem to have adopted in this post, so I ran with it! Oscar is my favorite. I had my own Oscar, with his own freakin' trash can, complete with lid! I could stuff him in and close the lid, or have him half hanging out sans lid, or just walk around hugging Oscar. Green is my favorite color. Actually Oscar green and pink together really kicks ass, and that is about the only way I like pink. I have quite a few embarrassing photos, but see the beauty of this being my thing I do on Fridays, I get to post whatever picture/s I want to.
"Now leave me alone and get lost."~Oscar the Grouch
6 comments:
Oh holy hell you were a cutie patootie kid. Love the Oscar.
ohhhh, look how adorable you are!!!!!!
Glad you decided to go with it. Now that really is a very cute picture.
I'd love to post some of the funnier ones of my girls as kids but they would kill me. I have been warned- so better not.
nikki beat me to the punch. I was thinking cutie patootie, too.
It just fits that you would like Oscar best.
Adorable! :)
The Oscar toy sounds awesome!
You were such a cute kid!
Green is my favorite color, too. I don't much care for pink, but once in a while I find something pink that I will wear. It can't be too pink.
Ernie is my favorite. I had an Ernie puppet and my best friend (when I was 3) had Bert. I held onto that Ernie puppet for years until the striped shirt was ripped and the foam was falling out. I still love Sesame Street.
I think I'll do this tomorrow, but which embarrassing photo to choose? There are so so many!
Post a Comment