I have been up to lots more but it is all so mundane, I just don't want to bore you to sleep. I will share an image with ya'll. I was driving my youngest to school one day and was behind a truck that just cracked me up. It was a Nissan Titan, and it was all decked out in Titan team logos. The truck in front of it was a Dodge Ram and I wondered if there was some St. Louis Rams fan that would get a Ram truck and decorate it with Rams crap too. I was mad that I didn't have my camera with me that day. I swear the next fucking day I was parking at the store and what was in the next row in front of me? The damn Titan fan truck. It's like I was meant to blog it!

You can't tell in the photo but even their license tag was Tennessee Titans.
Maybe I am just jealous that VW doesn't make a Wildcat. If they did, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'd get one and that bad ride would be Wildcat purple, or silver with the power cat in purple on the doors. A girl can dream. Until then I'll be laughing at Titan fans and Rams fans and.... can you think of a truck or car with the model name as a Team name? Let me know!
8 comments:
Around these parts... there are so many big pick-em up trucks that are maroon in color, decked out with Texas A&M logos. My brother-in-law being one of those types...
I can only imagine College Station has a disproportionate share of maroon vehicles.
Rabid fans..I tell ya!
wow, a purple VW. that really makes a statement. what kid of statement i have yet to figure out!
you go with your bad purple-and-silver self!!!! (northwestern?? we need to talk!)
Wow "power funk" is just so descriptive. For a moment there I thought I could actually smell it. Then I realized Hamish was under my desk farting (and looking all innocent about it too) and I had to chase him out of there. Ugh. Surely your dad smells better than that. See, that's optimism:o)
Jo would totally LOVE a Wildcat purple VW bug! (It's K-State, Janet!) If her parents were rich, they'd get her one for graduation. Oh well, she'll get something which will be much more valuable in the end, the understanding that money doesn't grow on trees and credit cards and banks don't just give that stuff away.
I know for a fact that College Station has a hella lot of maroon. And, literally every Aggie I know has at least 1 maroon car.
Where were you to discuss Twilight? You went off again.
And, you totally should've told Dad to clean the funk.
Here's your script:
"Dad, you have B.O."
THEN, hand him the towel.
bwaa ha ha ha ha. I dare you.
I read this post on Friday but I couldn't think of any other cars that share names with a team and that's what you asked for so I didn't comment. As I drove to the paint studio Friday night I saw a Jaguar and it made me think of a few so I came back to see if anyone else had thought of them. It seems no one responded to your question so I will tell you about the few I came up with: Jaguars, Cavaliers, Broncos, Chargers, Pacers, and Avalanche. Not bad since I'm really not a sports fan.
Wow, I just re-read my comment and it totally sounds like I'm criticizing everyone else for not coming up with sports teams/cars that share a name. I didn't mean for it to sound that way at all.
Post a Comment