Thursday, October 16, 2008

11

one year older, one year further away from being my baby. ( 1 day and a half old)

He'll always be my baby, just don't tell him that.

How I'd love to go back to the days when he smiled at me like this.... (almost 3 months old)
Or even looked that sweet.

I wish he'd wear his hat straight... (almost 10 months)
Not all cockeyed like he does now cuz he thinks it's cool.

He will always be my messy boy with the big, beautiful blue/green eyes... (First Birthday)
Happy Birthday big guy! Mommy loves you. You are growing up too fast! You big goofball!

12 comments:

Kaytabug said...

I promise next year to show photos from his toddler/preschool years, not the same ones I showed 2 years in a row now. Well the last one is new it was taken this summer...

the planet of janet said...

happy birthday!

ChrisB said...

Happy Birthday to a cute young man.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. He's going to be a heart breaker with those eyes!! Have the girls started calling yet?

Unknown said...

He is so adorable. Always has been! I can't believe how old he is! Or that I let another one slip by....I suck and need a secretary to keep up with birthdays of those I love!

storyteller said...

Wonderful tribute to your ‘big guy’ on his 11th birthday!
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Happy 11th - what a cutie patootie.

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday! Don't tell him I said so, but he's still a cutie pie.

Sauntering Soul said...

My niece is 11. Maybe we can hook them up years from now. :-)

What a cutie pie your son is.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that sk8r look is popular. My 8yo loves the cock-eyed look.

Anonymous said...

~*~*Happy Birthday!~*~*

He was cute right from the start :)

Debs said...

Happy Birthday.

They do grow up too fast!