Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Help save the Ta-ta's
The lovely and oh-so talented Rachel From the Land of Monkey and Princesses is having a boobtastic giveaway. All you have to do is head over there and leave her a comment and you are entered to win one of the many awesome prizes! If for some reason you don't want to enter to win free stuff that's okay, though I would want to check your head to make sure you were feeling okay, head over there anyway and click around. The more hits she gets the more ad revenue she gets and all of this months ad revenue will go to Breast Cancer Research!! You know you want to help save the tittys! So go visit Rachel, click around, her recipes are mouthwateringly delicious! But trust me there's more to her than just food and boob! Her giveaway goes on through the 31st. I felt myself up this month,did you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YES I DID! This morning actually!
There's more to me than food and boobs!
I think I love you! That should be my new tag line, I swear ;-)
Brilliant! thank you so much for doing this!!! You rock!
Always a worthy cause, and even I loved save the ta-tas, I love Get Felt Up better.
I'll head over.
And hey, you got the answer to my movie trivia. Need anything from VA? There's cotton all over the side of the roads right now. Kidding, although, my mom did make me stop and pick some up for a friend of hers once.
I'll have to think of a prize.
yay for helping her out. don't forget me next week when i put up my donate badge.
I had my annual mammogram back on Oct 6 so I definitely got felt up this month.
Post a Comment