Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tweet Tweet

I told you that I had a bunch of something that made me think of one blogger, well okay it actually makes me think of 2. Lisa from Lisa's Chaos is who I thought of right away and then I thought about Pamela at The Dust Will Wait. Lots of photos today so no more talky talky.








I want to frame these at some point. They are such pretty bird prints. But I like Lisa and Pamela's REAL bird photos better!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, they ARE so beautiful. I think you should do something neat with them. I am excited to see what you do. I love birds as well...when I was little my grandmother, Mutti would tell me that birds were our ancestors trying to contact us. I always liked that for some reason.

storyteller said...

These are all lovely bird prints (worthy of framing) and Lisa’s and Pam's photos are wonderful too!
Hugs and blessings,

the planet of janet said...

those are very very cool prints!

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS!!!

Unknown said...

I love them! So many birds I haven't seen yet. :) I really love the ducks on the waves!

Thanx for thinking of me. :) You made my day!

Pamela said...

those are beautiful --
I went bird watching saturday morning and didn't even take any pictures except of two beetles making whoopee.
And... it didn't turn out very well or you would have seen it on my blog. ha ha.