Friday, August 29, 2008

Mouth's Preschool

Yesterday Mouth had his first day of preschool. This is his second year in this preschool. He will go 4 days a week for 3 hours in the afternoon. I love this preschool program and I love his teacher. I might have to rethink that love after she gave all the parents one of these...make sure you click it to read it!
All I have to say is that she better keep stuff like this to a minimum! There is only so much I can take before the flood gates burst open. His teacher tells us frequently that this is the last time they will be this age, so enjoy it now. I hear her more this year than any other year. He is my baby. This is the last preschool year I will experience with my kids. I am well aware that all to soon Mouth will start Kindergarten and before I know it will be in 6th grade and his head will be even with my shoulder.
I'll leave you with some pictures I took yesterday.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The backpack gets me every time!

Fianna said...

Oh my! I love the letter, but man, tears!

She sounds wonderful....simply from the letter!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. He looks so excited. My daughter will be headed there next week as well. It goes way to quickly!

the planet of janet said...

oh man. now you have ME cryin'

Sauntering Soul said...

Oh, he's just so precious!!!

Beckie said...

So far kinder hasn't been that bad for my youngest (granted it hasn't really started yet). She is SO ready to learn that I think it is making it easier for me to let her go.

She had an assessment the other day to figure which class she will be in and the teacher asked if she could count by twos. Carm said, "yes, but how long is this test going to take because it's going to take me a looong time to count to 100 by twos." Ok, maybe it didn't sound that funny, but it was hilarious at the time - maybe it was the look of complete boredom that she had on her face when she said it.

Jeez- I should have just written an email. I think you are going to have a FANTASTIC last year of preschool - enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...

Preschool is so much fun. How wonderful that he has a great teacher.

Anonymous said...

I love stuff like that. What a cutie pie you have there! (Hey look! I'm commenting! I think the universe just split in half.)

Unknown said...

I would have been bawling for days!!! I am glad you and he are both survivng it though. Hang in there Momma!

storyteller said...

Cute photos … how ‘kewl’ that he’s happy & has a great teacher. Hang in there …
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

School is great. Such a social event. hard to let go though, they are growing up to fast.

Anonymous said...

I poured my eyes out when we dropped our oldest one off the 1st day of Kindergarten! Hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

Damn you. You're trying to get me to start in on the tears. And, I have a whole nother week.

Pamela said...

everyone needs a teacher like that.

Unknown said...

What a way to make mamas cry! He looks so grown up!