The first was taken after we hugged it out a couple of times upon first seeing each other in the hotel lobby! We were squealing like little school girls and were all 7 kinds of verklempt! We had to wipe away tears, and take a couple deep breaths before we took this!
![]() |
| J took on her phone |
The second was taken at an arboretum I took her to, in KANSAS! It had lovely flowers and paths and a most awesome waterfall!! We both LOVE the water!!!
| J took on her phone |
Did I mention paths? Many, MANY paths? We started out choosing which way to go when we came to a fork, well lets just say the last one we took was the one less traveled! It ended up being a super long trek through the woods. Stagnate air, and zillions of mosquitoes! At one point J. counted all the welts she could see on me and counted 26, the majority of those were on my back!! She regrets not taking a picture of my back. She said, "It was EPIC!"
Sadly we only got to spend 2 days together. :( It was NOT long enough!!! We need to start hatching other plans. I don't know how. I don't know when, but there WILL BE MORE meet-ups in our future!!!
Love you, My J.!

2 comments:
You're right ... It was waaaaaay too short and a repeat is totally necessary!!!!! Love you oodles, my K!!!!!
I am so glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment