Oh yeah, baby! I'm fired up! What better way to express myself than sharing bumper stickers on hump day!! Okay, so I could give you a full on rant. For now you get a few bumper stickers.
I'm mostly fired up about the lack of COMMON SENSE! People need a serious reality check. Right now I'd like to slap them in the face and tell them to wake the fuck up!
(To clarify, the first 3 are NOT political for me.)
I've shared this one before but it needs repeating

I am really feelin' this next one too!
The next 2 I saw on a truck in the parking lot of WallyWorld this past weekend. I took pictures of them with my cell phone but I'm sure this way will be easier to read what they say. They made me LOL right there in the parking lot!
I even snorted on this first one

I felt like that during his campaign. I knew it was all shovin' sunshine up the masses asses. Guess the masses liked how it felt!
This one would be on my Grandpa's car if he were still alive today, I just know it!
Happy Hump Day!!



4 comments:
Enjoyed 'em.
Quite a few anti-Obama stickers around here. One I saw recently spelled out his name as:
One Big Ass Mistake America
Aw, a tribute post to me? How sweet of you!!
I love these! All of them.
Thanks for the smiles today :) :)
Hope alls well in your world - enjoy the rest of your week.
Cyalayta
Mal :)
Those are all great. That is pretty much how I feel about what Obama has done so far, but the same could be said of so many politicians. My loathing of politicians does not draw party lines. The third sticker is definitely me, though. If I have something I've got to say, I usually find a way to say it, but my voice shakes. (And I cuss myself later for it.) Writing is much better for me.
Post a Comment