The day before Easter, Mouth tells me about a story his teacher read to them. All he tells me about the story was that an egg was hidden inside the mailbox. I did what any good Mom would do, smile and say "Oh, really?!" and take mental note to hide one of his eggs in the mailbox, thinking that it will be the first place he looks.
Ha!
It never occurred to him to look there. He had one egg left. His brothers had found it and were trying to hint, I was shooing them away. I ask Mouth about the story his teacher read to them. This is what I get.
I asked again about the story, "What was it about? Tell me." You don't have to ask Mouth more than once to tell a tale. He elaborates and tells of all the places the bunny hid the eggs.
"Well...he hid them here,here,here, and here."
"And, ummmm, there, there, there and there...."
"AND, well, he hid one in the mailbox and...."
I interrupt his tale to ask, "The mailbox? He hid one in the mailbox? No way!!"
And the little light bulb goes off and...voila! He finds his last egg!
5 comments:
That's VERY cool!
Well done, mum!!! :) :)
LOL, too cute.
who'da thunk it??
go, mouth!
a good thing! The mailman might have been surprised on Monday!
LOL, that was a tall bunny!
Post a Comment