Why? Why is this happening? Why me? What the fuck did I ever do to February to deserve this shit? When I went to wake up my middle man this morning his cheeks were rosy and when I felt him he was burning up. Mouth had gotten up in the middle of the night and was sleeping in our room, when he walked out of our room while I was checking M.M.'s temp, Mouths cheeks were fucking rosy too!
The fever is their only symptom.
They look oh so pitiful!

February can not only kiss my ass, but it can fuck off too. Assclown.
12 comments:
February gets the one-fingered salute but there IS a month even worse. March. March is the shittiest month EVER - long, cold, and not spring yet. I hate March.
Poor lambs hope they feel better soon. This is definitely the worst time of the year for picking up viruses and bugs.
March is usually pretty good around here, but February sucks. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself)
I wonder what they have....?
Sorry your guys are not feeling well!
"Assclown"? I've not heard that one! I love your vocab lessons:o)
Oh dude, that sucks. Poor kiddos. This is such a bad year for sicknesses. I hope they feel better soon!
The good news is, we are well past the middle of Feb now. I hope it's nothing lasting and they get over it soon. *cuddles*
Awww, poor boys and poor mom.
The month is really short and close to being over, fwiw.
Hope it is just a one-dayer.
Poor babies. Hopefully it is only a 24 hour thing. Keep it there, please. I do not need that!
Why have I not been reading you on a regular basis I will never, ever know.
I'm right there with you.
Spring can stop being a tease and just er, uh, major double entendre here . . .come already.
Geesh.
Hope they feel better soon . . .
I was just wondering where you ORIGINALLY got the term "Assclown" from... (Some props would be nice!!)
Oh. poor babies. Hope they feel better soon.
Love your beautiful way with words!
Holy Shit you cuss a lot! lol.
They look soooo pitiful. Hope they perk up soon.
Post a Comment