Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
Thank God I read this at work or my dog would have been humping the computer.
Dogs know how to have fun. Who says three's a crowd?That seems like a photo Willowtree would post ;)
I can hear them singing now, "Come on, come on, do the locomotion with me..."I agree with Kila, very Willowtree-esque.
Where is WT - he loves him some doggy porn.
Pervert.
Oh no! You are a nassy girl as my old boss would have said. :) She was Chinese, and said everything a little different. :)
ONLY YOU.
congo line.
Makes me glad I only have one cat in my house.
Nice colour gradation.
Oh my god! Hilarious
hilarious!!!!!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Thank God I read this at work or my dog would have been humping the computer.
Dogs know how to have fun. Who says three's a crowd?
That seems like a photo Willowtree would post ;)
I can hear them singing now, "Come on, come on, do the locomotion with me..."
I agree with Kila, very Willowtree-esque.
Where is WT - he loves him some doggy porn.
Pervert.
Oh no! You are a nassy girl as my old boss would have said. :) She was Chinese, and said everything a little different. :)
ONLY YOU.
congo line.
Makes me glad I only have one cat in my house.
Nice colour gradation.
Oh my god! Hilarious
hilarious!!!!!!
Post a Comment