Tellin' it like it is...not an ounce of sugar nor a slice of sunshine
Fun! :)I hope you were able to walk away after the jump!
No kidding to what momto3cubs said - I might have thrown a hip or pulled some fat or something.
Glad you had a soft landing not like my fall last week on the tennis court!
I wanna come and jump in the hay! That looks like a lot of fun!Marlene
I hurt just looking at the way you landed.
Looks like you guys had fun!
Looks like fun!!
That looks like a lot of fun!
He definitely does look cool. And like he's having a blast!
Well he's got talent because that's a great photo. :)
hayseed. hee hee.
Those are both great pics! Has your middle guy been reading Ree's blog? I like the tilt he gave the first pic. It looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Fun! :)
I hope you were able to walk away after the jump!
No kidding to what momto3cubs said - I might have thrown a hip or pulled some fat or something.
Glad you had a soft landing not like my fall last week on the tennis court!
I wanna come and jump in the hay! That looks like a lot of fun!
Marlene
I hurt just looking at the way you landed.
Looks like you guys had fun!
Looks like fun!!
That looks like a lot of fun!
He definitely does look cool. And like he's having a blast!
Well he's got talent because that's a great photo. :)
hayseed. hee hee.
Those are both great pics! Has your middle guy been reading Ree's blog? I like the tilt he gave the first pic. It looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment