You just couldn't take it anymore could you? It has been bugging you for the past week and then some. You HAVE to know what I was dressed up as in my Ghost of Halloween Past post. We all know that the bozo that won was dressed up as a Chippendale Dancer. I was dressed up as Raggedy Anne's evil twin sister. Creative, I know!
Now a lot of you were concerned that I had hurt myself in my last post. I did land feet first, which sent a highly uncomfortable jolt up my leg and into my back. Other than that I was fine and I even walked away from the hay bales. Impressive, yes!
6 comments:
oh i was SURE you landed without incident ... because you are graceful!
Thank you for finally breaking the silence and informing us what you were dressed up as. I was seriously on pins & needles here.
You were such a dork.
I never would have guessed RRET - never!
I never would have guessed that's what your costume was. I still want to borrow your mile long legs even if just for a day. I bet your knees come up to the top of my thighs. For I am a squatty body.
Haha, that was a creative idea!
Post a Comment