Friday, August 7, 2009

Here Kitty,Kitty

The day we left Jenni's place, the boys wanted to go see the kittens one more time. They each got to pick out their favorite one and have their picture taken with it. If you thought I was going to say "...pick out their favorite one and bring it home." consider yourself bitch slapped! We have 2 cats already. I don't even want the ones we have. I'm not bringing anymore cats into my home!

The oldest (blog name-the boy needs a blog name)

Middle Man
MouthI think the oldest and the youngest picked the same cat as their fave.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I tried to think of blog names once. I couldn't come up with anything. That's the real reason I use our real names.

Unknown said...

So cute. If you want some cats, take mine. If you want some dogs, take mine. :)

nikki said...

you make me want another cat. stop that.

the planet of janet said...

call him the lanky one.

wow, that boy is scrawny! :-)

Sauntering Soul said...

Wow, I am so far behind on my blog reading. Sounds likes you had an awesome time in Kansas (as did your boys). Glad to hear you're having some fun!

Kila said...

Awwww....

My boys love cats, too. However, DH does not, so no kitties for my boys.

Your oldest has become quite the handsome young man. Would he mind if we called him Handsome on the blog?