I can always count on blog inspiration from someone else!!
Jenni posted about the new Tiger exhibit at the Zoo. I took pictures too. Even though mine were not as cool as hers (she is far better with the camera than I) I thought I'd share them anyway!
I took these through the super thick glass.
"What chu lookin' at?"

"Humph!!!"

I think this is Tiger for "Piss off!"
4 comments:
What? Those are very cool pics! We didn't even see them playing in the water. Heck, somehow I missed the water entirely. (I really need to go back and explore the zoo on my own.) You did a great job, and no glare!
i love tigers.
i have no idea what that says about my psyche, but i love em.
cool shots -- especially through thick glass!
I want to go to the Houston Zoo sometime, but man!! The heat!! Maybe in December it will be cool enough to tough it out!
Wichita Zoo is so nice, have great memories of going there a million years ago with you. Or 5.
My favorite animal :)
Post a Comment